Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Greater things are yet to come..

I am enjoying a great big smoothie this morning..yum! John and I enjoyed a wonderful work shower yesterday with all our friends and family of PSP. It was so much fun! We feel so incredibly blessed to have the jobs we do and be surrounded by such wonderful loving people on a daily basis.
I am starting to feel a little more prepared but still in this crazy nesting phase. I am not sure if all woman go thru this but it is this great big umbrella of lists of things you would like to complete before the baby comes. And at times I think John thinks I am going nuts! I am making list of lists. :) But in the end I am trying to remember that not matter what it all comes together. That is right, the world doesn't cave in if you don't have everything right where it should be. The ultimate gift is the miracle and blessing of a small child that God created just for John and I. I can not wait to meet this new little person and enjoy all the wonders of parenthood. It is crazy that we all started off this way so tiny and small. I keep telling my mom I have new found respect for her and what she did for me. I think we should all hug our moms (and dads) today and tell them how much you love them!

My friend Jill came over this past weekend and took some maternity pictures of us. They are great. See below. She is really good and I thought I didn't want to take maternity pictures but I am glad I have them now. I didn't want to capture to many pictures of me looking like a giant marshmallow! But I think they turned out fabulous and I am glad I did it. So if you are thinking of getting some done....do! You won't regret it. It is a time to feel great about carrying a gift from God and enjoying every moment!
If you need someone to take some great pictures check out my friends site: Jillian C. Photography

She does a great job!

Well it is time to get the day started and look at my list of things to do! Meetings, Laundry, Dishes, Flu Shot...and the list goes on!










1 comment: